• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Any interesting stuff here?

TheLazy1

Experienced Member
I got some of these parts a long time ago, do not have a working apple to test them on.

I also have 2 Apple //c's.
I think one works and the other one has frozen inverted 'A' characters in places on the screen.
There may be manuals for them kicking around as well as an external floppy drive, I'll have to go digging.

So, anything of interest here?

Well form what I see you got the Grappler parallel card, a clone CP/M card, at least one async serial card, some sort of plug-in BASIC card (hard to read what it says on the card), a regular dual floppy controller and the 80 column card.
Those are soem pretty fun boards you could work with.

Cool, I have lots more apple stuff that I just don't have the room for anymore.
I should gather it all up and take some pics.

I'm not sure but I think I have the original IIc disks, I'll have to go on a hunt.

I've heard some chatter recently on comp.sys.apple2 about the desirability of the Apple diagnostics card (top on your stack of pictures). That one might be worth something to somebody.

I found my other //c but it has two major faults that I see.

- The disk drive makes loud noises but did not read the floppy I had (worked on other //c)
- There are '0' characters constantly on the screen.

The _working_ one has no major hardware faults that I can see, though the case is pretty yellowed and the keyboard needs to be cleaned inside and out.
I even found a joystick cleaning up a few minutes ago :)

Still have to find the external disk drive, the remaining manuals and the system disks.

Back