• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mice !

toro

Too many mice ! They're probably not all vintage, but some look pretty old.

25+ Apple Desktop Bus mice
8-10 Apple Desktop Bus mice II
1x Logitech Mouseman deluxe Bus
5x Microsoft PS2 Compatible mice
1x Microsoft Serial mouse
2x Macally mice
2x 3-button Genius mice
3x logitech 3-button mice
2x Qtronix
1x Starmouse, Truemouse, Philips, Dexxa, GoldenImage, DTC, Fujikama, IBM

IMG_2578.jpg

If anyone wants anything, I will test and clean them beforehand. Send offers, I'll try to make ship as cheap as possible.

Also, other stuff :

IMG_2588.jpg

A 1581, comes with power supply and cable, I haven't tested it yet, got it today. (SOLD)

IMG_2577.jpg

Five commodores.

IMG_2587.jpg

A 1200 modem in its box, with program disc and instructions.

That's about it for now. @_@
Located in QC, Canada. (G0Y1B0)

Last edited:
Interested (possibly, not for sure) in the ones I've highlighted in red.

Would appreciate further info on them. I highlighted the floppy disks in case any of the disks pertain to any of the mice I indicated.

Once I have model numbers, port types etc. I can throw an offer to you. Warning: it won't be very much...

I do know what the ones I indicated are but I want to be sure they are the same versions I expect them to be (perhaps the same physical casings were used for mice of other interfaces, that's my concern)

Thanks

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
1 ) DEXXA No. MB-82-9F -- S/N LT139012091 -- Has db9 connector (serial)
2 ) Apple Desktop Bus(tm) Mouse Family Number G5431 E89826T LR66731, has PS2 plug
2.5 ) Others seem to have different numbers, I have one similar that states : Model A9M0331 Serial 334691
3 ) Logitech C7-3F-9F S/N 47ULTEI1995 or the one on the right is S/N LU458805207, it's serial

Not sure I have related disks, will have to search through all my boxes.

1 ) DEXXA No. MB-82-9F -- S/N LT139012091 -- Has db9 connector (serial)
2 ) Apple Desktop Bus(tm) Mouse Family Number G5431 E89826T LR66731, has PS2 plug
2.5 ) Others seem to have different numbers, I have one similar that states : Model A9M0331 Serial 334691
3 ) Logitech C7-3F-9F S/N 47ULTEI1995 or the one on the right is S/N LU458805207, it's serial

Not sure I have related disks, will have to search through all my boxes.

Thank you for doing that

1) It's a Logitech clone, I have the Logitech version with a 25 pin connector. Would love the Dexxa to complement it :)
2) In general I'd be interested in any of those more square ADB mice (same housing as the one I indicated, specific model is not important, less yellowing is better though). FYI the connector is "ADB" not PS/2 but they look similar.
3) That's what I was expecting...am interested.

Keep an eye on your PM inbox, you should have something soon.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for correcting me on the ADB connector, I did not know those. :blush:

I'll be back tomorrow with shipping cost. :)

Sold five "blind" M0100 mice to Lorne. :)

Wow, five. I suppose it is a good opportunity to nab some, they're getting uncommon (not because they're rare but because people throw them out left and right, it's a shame). I'd have taken one but I don't have an appropriate Apple and never intend to.

Last edited:
I want to get a Macintosh SE tomorrow... if it's still at the flea market :)

No macs at home :/

Mac SEs can be fun. Not very expandable and kind of tricky to get inside of to tinker with, but they don't take up much space and can run some neat software (assuming you can find a way to get it onto the machine).

That would use an ADB mouse and keyboard so make sure you hang onto one of each if you plan to get one.

Last edited:
Please use the Private Message system for individual requests that are not of interest to the other members.

I'm going to just start deleting posts without warning, both in this thread and others.

All 6 non-adb are sold (last to NeXT). I might have more, I'll have to search a bit :)

Kept one for myself :D

Edit : 1581 is sold !

Last edited:
In need of Logitech C7-3F-25F (25 pin connector) plus one or two "generic" mice. USPS mailer works for me.

img2578yush.png

Just thought I'd tell you bout that scanner if you didn't know (horrible things! we have one somewhere..). Iirc the mouse in the middle I "circled" is an IBM model or MS model, I am probably going to want to buy that from you. The one on the far left I just want the brand name and model of so I can find out more about what the heck it went to, and the one next to it I want the info and I may want to buy.

BTW: is there a "Keyboards!" post coming? If so I'm quite excited 'cuz I'm a real keyboard-geek. :p

Well, I have a lot of keyboards, but they're pretty much all model M's, a dozen of em'.

I'll be back with some info asap, I'm having space (and time) problems... :)

Well, I have a lot of keyboards, but they're pretty much all model M's, a dozen of em'.

I'll be back with some info asap, I'm having space (and time) problems... :)

What do you mean "but" they're pretty much all Model Ms, as if that's a bad thing...

The Model M is the best keyboard ever made!

BTW...gentle reminder about my "order" of mice...

Thanks for being gentle :D

My room is buried under thousands of c64 floppies stacked in boxes.
I wish I had a warehouse or something... I'm a little lazy I guess. I have to sort it all. :/

1210091113.jpg

Raven : Leftmost one is a (Mouse Systems MSC 901267-001/D, SN MSC CF66502, db25)
Philips one is a (NR. 1A 00930023279 with a bunch of other numbers, serial)
Soapbar is sold already

Last edited:
When you say soapbar you mean the one in the middle, yes?

I will post back confirming interest in the phillips later - oh and please get back to me on my desire for a 1351 C64 mouse in your other thread.

If you're getting rid of any of those C64 floppies it'd be cool if you sold whole cases of them instead of sorting them out, so we could buy a big mystery bin and then go through them ourselves when they arrive. :)

Back