• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Microsoft Mach 20 Accelerator Spotted

Hey gerrydoire glad to see you got it. :p I guess you made a $50.00 offer and they took it. Glad I pointed it out so someone who might actually use it could buy it. I have a Orchid tiny turbo myself. Very similiar. Again congrats on your new toy. ;)

i HAVE one of those. With DISK PLUSE, AND 3.5 md RAN. AND i know how to configure the drivers properly, ALL of them.... NNNNYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I haven't tried the card out yet. Any quirks or such have you run into that come to mind?

The memory part works good if its got high speed ram on it, BUT the driver will only allow u to configure extended through a command line, and even then it's only the early spec extended ram, it can't be used for anything save a windows 2.0 cache. The disk plus is ok too, but to see a 1.44 floppy it's kinda flakey as it wants only specific ones to work with it. Even though the 286 on it runs rather hot, it's a stable piece of hardware for what it is.

i HAVE one of those. With DISK PLUSE, AND 3.5 md RAN. AND i know how to configure the drivers properly, ALL of them.... NNNNYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I bought it from you NNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Okay. Thanks. I am really glad you sold that to me. Once I have the 286 and blanking plug, it'll work great! (I hope! :lol:)

I have one of these as well, but my diskettes are bad. Would anyone mind sharing those with me? At least, I don't think there are any copyright/license restrictions on that.

Back