• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

(Not mine) 2 "NOS" TRS-80 6000HD in Fl on feebay

barythrin

Veteran Member
Two TRS-80 6000HD for sale in Florida. Little high for a total price but not bad for two of the hard to find models (the best of the business class models). Interestingly ebay brought them to my attention as one of the top most watched auctions although it's just a BIN price.

edit: Well ok, after reading the description more but not completely it's a little confusing and may just be for 1 system.

Last edited:
I saw the listing too. eBay Item 200427424428 - $599 Buy it Now + $122 for shipping. Considering they are museum quality, they are probably worth it.Couldn't help but notice that the keyboards are different colors.
No way I could pay a price like that. Even if I could, I would want to pick it up in person. I wouldn't want to take a chance on the shipping company damaging it.

Back