• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

What Do You Want?

As far as "recent" stuff likely to appear at a recycler, I'm mostly interested in server stuff.

In general, I'll take pretty much anything with DEC on the front, especially Alpha-based (Alphastations, Alphaservers, though some of the later Alphas will be Compaq or HP branded)

Some special interest stuff I'd like: another Sun V120, a couple SGI Origin 350's (or 300's) in good shape, Sun/Cobalt RaQ or Qube, and anything by Network Engines.

As far as more in the vintage category, I'm always on the lookout for AT&T 3B1/7300 or 3B2-series machines, TRS-80 business stuff (Model II, 12, 16, 6000), and last but not least, Altos hardware (before Acer bought them).

Any add-on cards for 68K macs (Nubus/PDS/CPU upgrades for compacts) that I do not have in the collection

S-100 cards, especially a RAM or serial card, are currently on the top of my list. I've also been keeping an eye out of a low-cost Z80 based Kaypro, working or otherwise. 50-pin SCSI-1 drives are always handy for early Macintosh repairs, too.

WoW! This list just keeps on growing! From our contact,I found out that the "Busy Season" will soon be occuring.Perhaps a "Bonanza" in stuff will come our collective ways!
cgrape2

I second the Tandy 5000MC.
Also the Radioshack Multiplexer box for the 6000.
Tandy 10.
TRS-80 model 4D - I just can't seem to find one.
Anything DEC.

Last edited:
I am interested in a whole bunch of ISA sound cards and any Sound Blaster ISA/PCI sound cards as well as ISA/PCI VGA cards and maybe a pile of old hard drives (1GB-10GB). I also would be interested in any NCR computers :)

I would be interested in a Commodore Pet, even if it doesn't work :)
And any left over TRS-80 Color computer stuff.

Back