• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

FC5025 5.25" USB floppy controller

kgagne

Experienced Member
Sorry if this has already been reported here, but I thought an email I received this weekend would be of interest to the vintage computing community:

The FC5025 5.25" USB floppy controller is now available!

Device Side Data's FC5025 USB 5.25" floppy controller plugs into a USB port and enables you to attach a 5.25" floppy drive. With the FC5025 and its included software, you can read Apple, Atari, Commodore, MS-DOS, North Star and TI disks.

For more information and to order, see the web site: http://www.deviceside.com/

Before ordering, please note the limitations described on the web site. In particular, the FC5025 is read-only; it can read floppies but it can't write to them.

You are receiving this message because you asked to be added to the Device Side Data announcements mailing list (maybe a long time ago). If you have any questions or comments or would like to be removed from the mailing list, simply reply to this email.

Can't flip the disk over.

Can't flip the disk over.

If the attached drive relies on the index hole, you can't use the back side of a 'flippy' disk.

Dutch

If it could write I would have purchased it in a heartbeat. Since I want to use the real hardware this isn't optional for me.

-Matt

Back