• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Gridcase Computers

Taras

Dear Friends!

I want to buy gridcase3 plus or gridcase 1520 or gridcase 1530/1535 computer with gas-plasma display in working condition. Could you please send me a message if you have some of them for sale?

Thank you.

Taras.

Hi, I just posted for sale 2 gridcase computers one is a 1520, other i dont know. plus one power supply and battery if your still interested

Hi, thank you very much. Could you please send a bigger photo? Do them have gas-plasma amber displays?

Hi, thank you very much. Could you please send a bigger photo? Do them have gas-plasma amber displays?

I have 2 1520s. Like most of them the Conner HD has failed. The gas-plasma color on the display is RED like some of the Compaq portable sewing machines. There are some efforts to allow other than specific(failed) Conner model HDs to be used by members of the Rugrid group forum on Yahoo groups.. It entails a mod of the Eprom BIOS and is not for the faint-hearted. The Grid 15xx models are marvelous beasts otherwise. There are also tech manuals in the group's files section.

Lawrence

Back