• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple II Games eBay Auction (69 games + boxes/manuals)

ZenicReverie

Hello vintage computer people. I'm cross posting from my eBay auction to bring awareness to the lot of games I have up. I thought the community here would be interested in the items.

So, I'm going to update my little thread here with a more general link, my seller filter:

eBay Seller Link

Current Item List:
Ultima Trilogy - Origin - Apple II - COMPLETE

Last edited:
I'd love some of the IIgs games, but the whole lot is going to be rather noticeably out of my price range...

Yeah, I was afraid of alienating some people only interested in select items, but I'd rather not deal with separate shipping because I'm lazy. :( Hopefully someone finds this helpful.

Thanks for the link. Out of curiosity are most of the games in boxes or just disks? I can't quite tell from the pics in the auction. Good luck :) There are a few pretty highly sought after games in there so while I'm not sure about your $1000 wish it will certainly go for a good amount.

Thanks for the link. Out of curiosity are most of the games in boxes or just disks? I can't quite tell from the pics in the auction. Good luck :) There are a few pretty highly sought after games in there so while I'm not sure about your $1000 wish it will certainly go for a good amount.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about pricing, I figured 1000 might not be too far off from the high end.

I describe which games have boxes and manuals in the itemized description, along with what games I have as well. I would guess the majority of games are just disks.

Here's a list of boxes and if they have the game:

Keef the Thief [IIGS] - Demo Game
Think Quick! [IIGS] - No Game
Adventure Construction Set - Has Game
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? [IIGS] - No Game
Shadowkeep - Has Game
Shanghai [IIGS] - Has Game
Alter Ego: Female Version - Has Game
Karateka - No Game
Force 7 - Has Game
Skyfox - Has Game
Hacker - Has Game
Wizardry: Knight Of Diamonds - Has Game
Wizardry: Legacy of Llylgamyn - Has Game
Space Quest: Chapter 1 [IIGS] - Has Game (x2)
The Bard's Tale II: The Destiny Knight [Apple II] - Has Game (x2)
The Bard's Tale II: The Destiny Knight [IIGS] - Has Game
Gauntlet [IIGS] - Has Game
Bards Tale III: Thief of Fate - Has Game
Millionaire - Has Game (only includes Flip Cover Case, unsure if this had a box)
Stickybear Reading - No Game
Chivalry - Has Game
Ultima Trilogy: I, II, III - Has Game
Times of Lore - Has Game
M.U.L.E. - No Game
Fahrenheit 451 - Has Game
Soko-Ban - Has Game

Box for Spellbreaker (poor condition, extreme water damage along right side deteriorated as a result) - Has Game

I hope that helps.

Oh, maybe I should have researched these games a little more and posted them separately. Apparently I have a rare copy of Ultima 1 by California Pacific Computers in there, didn't even know it was that rare.

This site estimates a good condition copy going for $350.00 by itself. Oh well, live and learn. Research old stuff before selling it, and don't do things out of laziness like throwing things into a lot just because they're alike.

lol yeah a few of them are rare and uncommon though a lot of values are for "mint" (unopened with no wear or tear). But I think most folks bidding are people who realize that already so while it may have drawn some additional money separated you'll probably still be fine.

lol yeah a few of them are rare and uncommon though a lot of values are for "mint" (unopened with no wear or tear). But I think most folks bidding are people who realize that already so while it may have drawn some additional money separated you'll probably still be fine.

I suppose that's true, and I understand it's definitely worth less with just the media. Do unopened copies actually still exist? I'm not really a collector, so I guess I never understood the whole unopened mentality, but I understand most rarity indicators are for the complete and/or unopened versions. It'd be nice if there were a good resource for this kind of thing that would take into account missing pieces and different conditions.

For those interested I've found more things of my dad's that I'm going to put up individually over the next couple of days. I suppose if they don't sell in an auction, I'll put them on craigslist, then into the trash if there's still no interest. Not really sure what's rare and what's not, but some interesting finds from my perspective is a sealed Elite for IMB compatible DOS 2.0 and a sealed Tales of the Unknown: The Bard's Tale for Apple II. There are a few more sealed games including Sargon III and Dark Castle, both for the Macintosh.

New Auctions

New Auctions

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I've added more auctions for new individual items, a list will be in the first post with a link to my seller items. I'm going to be adding more tomorrow as well.

Thank you to everyone who bid. I have a few items coming up next week, but these auctions are over for now.

Hey everyone,

I've put up more items tonight. I'll be putting some pricier items (similar items did really well) up over the weekend for an extended 10 day auction (Ultima 1 complete, Ultima Trilogy complete, Times of Lore complete). It sounds like my dad is nearing the end of the items he wants to get rid of at the moment. Some of those include some non-game media like spreadsheets and word processors as well as some hardware. Does anyone know if that sort of thing is worth listing? I'm really not sure about them, so I'll list one or two and see how they do. I'll make another write up once I've seen the items and can describe them. For now I'll update the first post with the current list of items.

Also, if anyone knows how to change the title of this thread please let me know. Or should I be starting a new thread?

Alright, I've listed the three games I mentioned before:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250637474361&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ultima 1 - The game is complete and includes the 5 coins plus the bag they originally came in. Also included are the 4 maps, player reference guide, manual, disk, registration card, and advertisement. Everything is in near mint condition except for the box, which is in very good condition with some minor bowing around the sides and the top is bent inward, which has caused some creasing in the corners.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250637477887&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ultima Trilogy - The game is complete and includes the box, manual, reference guide, quickstart instructions, advertisement, registration card, disks, and maps. Everything is in near mint condition with the box having some slight bowing around the sides.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250637479443&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Times of Lore - Times of Lore by Origin for the Apple II. The game is complete and includes the box, manual, reference guide, quest for clues ad, Origin ad, registration card, disk, and map. Everything is in near mint condition with the box having some slight bowing around the sides.

More items added to the first post.

The Origin games are still up for 4 more days, but all previous auctions have ended.

Some items coming up next week will include some hardware such as a Z-80 Plus (whatever that is), and an Apple Modem 300, both sealed. I'm sure there are more hardware items as well, I just need to get around to taking pictures of them.

Back