• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VAX and PDP books looking for a home

floyd20183

I have recently acquired about 80+ VAX and PDP handbooks and have some spares if anyone is interested. I am based in South Africa and assume that the books are far more available in other parts of the world but it seems such a waste to recycle these without first checking if anyone would be interested. I have the following books looking for a home:

VAXBI Options Handbook (1987)
VAX Hardware Handbook (1982-83)
MicroVax Systems Handbook (1988)
VAX Architecture Handbook (1986)
VAX Architecture (1981)
Terminals and Printers Handbook (1987)
PDP-11 Microcomputer Interfaces Handbook (1983-84)
PDP-11/60 processor handbook (1977-78)

pontus, a check with our local post office shows that the cost would be quite high via airmail. Around 400-450 South African Rands but surface mail might be cheaper although take longer. Let me know if you are still interested or if I should upload some pics. I have the same problems when purchasing stuff from ebay via the US or UK and the postage is always exponential in comparison to the items cost. The joys of living at the bottom end of Africa :)

Hi.

Sorry for not replying sooner. Airmail is much to expensive, these books are not that rare. But I will have too look in my bookshelf, I think I have some of the vax books. Maybe some of them can be worth sending via surface mail.

Back