• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Atari sm1224 Color Monitor

baviles13

Experienced Member
Hi,

I have a 520st computer, need a sm or sc 1224 monitor, and a mouse as well.
I can trade or cash?

thanks
Bobby

There's an Atari monitor on eBay right now with a fairly cheap starting price - expect to pay a bit for shipping, however (I think it's the green-screen monitor though, not the color one - forget the model #). Also, I'm 99.9% sure that the Magnavox RGB 80 Professional Monitors had the compatible 8-pin DIN that the ST uses - that might actually be a cheaper alternative for you if you have to resort to eBay (mine cost me $55 shipped a few months ago).

You're welcome! If you go after the Magnavox model, make sure to look at the model (there are multiple ones), and to look at the ports on the back of it. The 8CM515 is the model I have, and should have the port that you need.

Back