• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

VCGM Promotional items and contest

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
In my ongoing quest to promote The VCGM as a valuable resource for the Vintage Computing and Gaming Community I am, for a limited time, offering the following promotional items for active users of The Marketplace:

First, for those who complete 5 transactions on The Marketplace, buy or sell, I offer a top-of-the-line, hopelessly geeky and totally and awesomely impressive Solar Powered Flashing Vintage Computer keychain:

VC Keychain.jpg

And, for those lucky few who complete 10 transactions on The Marketplace, buy or sell, I offer a super-high-quality, stylish and enviable Vintage Computer t-shirt:

VCShirtFront.jpg

VCShirtBack.jpg

Limit one of each promotional item per customer. You can get both for 15 completed transactions along with the satisfaction of helping the community and the extra space or extra VC stuff garnered from the transactions in question.

And remember: The Vintage Computer and Gaming Marketplace is always 100% fee free so there is no risk to using it.

Attachments

• VCShirtFront.jpg
    VCShirtFront.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1
Ooooohh.. aaaah... actually I've been monitoring it regularly now. Some interesting things come up, a lot are great bargains too just no bids. I think we had a thread for it at one point but I've often wondered who the sellers are. If you use your forum name of course I know and can trust things to go well, it's the folks who post stuff and I don't recognize the name that confuse me. But never-the-less lots of good things are out there. There's a Northstar Horizon I've been eying too.

But also should allow us to just "buy" them !!!

Will promote our site also in many ways.

Some may not be in a position to offer items on the marketplace.

Please consider it - even if higher price than usual for such items - excess funds goe to benefit the site of course !

Thanks !

Frank

Actually I wasn't gonna bring that up but yeah I completely agree but for now I'm sure it's just a VCGM usage plug to get more items out there and help the sellers come back for more sales through the site. Once that's done yes I'm sure Erik will let some of us buy them. I'm certainly up for a shirt since I'm here all the time anyway ;-) We can embroider all the senior member names on the back!! j/k

Back