• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Corvus

Hmmmm.... I have one of the old Corvus 8 inch 5mb and one of the smaller, but externally similar looking 5.25 inch 10mb drives. I'd like to find an Atari interface but I also several Apple II's so if you still have the Apple hard drive controller and aren't too mercenary I might be interested.

Which controller are you looking for? Flat-cable or Omninet?

Wow. I completely forgot I signed up for this forum until I found it again doing a google search. Anyway, anyone still have any Corvus stuff they'd part with without hurting me too much? :D

Wow. I completely forgot I signed up for this forum until I found it again doing a google search. Anyway, anyone still have any Corvus stuff they'd part with without hurting me too much? :D

And I repeat the question: Which apple interface are you looking for? Flat-cable or Omninet?

Corvus 5mb Rev C drive

Corvus 5mb Rev C drive

I guess i would be looking for the flat cable. If you have an omninet interface, well that would be great too!

Back