• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Downsizing :-(

rvsjimbo

Hi All,

Well I used to have a rather large collection, but marriage, an impending baby, and my wife finally moving across the Atlantic have caused me to have to get rid of (so far) about a dozen, machines. Several have thankfully gone to other collectors, a couple have gone to Bletchley Park, and unfortunately I have put a few in landfill - if I had found this before, they may not have done.

I've decided to keep my BBC Micros, VIC-20's and Amigas :) So I still need to get rid of a pair of MicroVAX II systems, and old Osborne 1 with a broken CRT, a couple of old ICL mainframe terminals and probably some other bits and pieces too.

Anyway, this is a fantastic site - even if I only use it to remember systems I have used :)

Anyway, have asked this in another part of the site, but I will ask again here. Does anyone know of a working web site with information on using SD cards with BBC Micros?

Thanks!

Paul
~~~~

Hey Paul

Still have stuff left over? There are a few UK guys who would be glad to find a home for it. Did the Osborne 1 go to a nice place? I'm after one again as I sold mine a good few years back and regret it now!

Back