• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Another vintage bargain on eBay...

Lord Moz

Experienced Member
He says he's taking offers, but admits he's not an expert on "these things"
But the upside is that for a limited time (all month even) you have the chance to own a piece of computing history!

He's earned a "earned the reputation of being a fair seller" (with a 94.4%).
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-SEALED-VINTAGE-1985-MICROSOFT-EXCEL-MAC-SOFTWARE-/180617887245?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0daa3e0d

"Don't wait till the last minute to bid, it just might slip through your fingers!"

I wonder how many times he'll relist it, or what offer he'll accept.
__
Trevor

He's earned a "earned the reputation of being a fair seller" (with a 94.4%).
That's only one negative of 30 feedbacks, and that single negative feedback he got don't really makes too much sense either, as it should have been at least neutral according to it's content.

But yea, I don't really think the demand is high enough in terms of the listing price, even if the rarity may be on par with other items that sells at the given listing price.

If that's worth that much, I bet my shrinkwrapped copies of Windows 3.0 must make me a multi-millionaire! :D

After all, they're a whole OS, this is just Excel! xD

Hmm, I do have the original floppies for the Macintosh version of Microsoft Multiplan somewhere. I wonder what those are worth nowadays.

Back