• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Lisas galore!

Right. It would be interesting to know what he got for them. It seems he's not saying :)

Tez

He is a nice guy, got my IIx machines from him a year or so ago. I think he had those Lisa's for a long time.

If I knew this before I probably would of asked him for parts from the naked unit on top. I still don't have a working analog board. :p

Hi

I am the person that sold the lisas. I did not have the time to sell this off a piece at time. I was was offered a reasonable
amount for all of it, and he agreed to pick them up. I posted the pictures because I thought that people would be interest
in what a pile of lisas look like. They are not going into a land fill. I am sure they will be offered for sale.
There are others out there, but not that many in one place

It was a great photo. Never had i seen as many lisas in one place!

How did u acquire so many? I'm sure there is a story behind that collection?

Good golly, miss Molly! 16 complete Lisas! I hope you got at least 6-7 Gs or so. I had over 30 incomplete IIGSes at one point so I know exactly what you mean about having to sell them 1 at a time on ebay, such a pain. It's much easier to have 1 transaction done locally.

LOL! Thats great. Lined up like that they take on a kind of sinister dimension. Kind of like a malevolent army. (-:

Do you have original Lisa software or do you just collect and resell machines? While I like looking at cleaned up and working old machines being displayed (those twiggy Lisas are nice) they just seem to me to be lifeless without the power turned on and some original software boxes opened and running.

yes of course I have original software, tons of manuals and a bunch of profiles.. I did not put them onto the photo; I have another 500-600 vintage computers. I always try to understand these machines, repair them and simply enjoy them. I'm specialized on Apple Lisa, Commodre PET 2001 (I have around 15-18 Commodore PET 2001 in all variations too), Commodore SX-64 and a little bit IBM 51XX machines; my wife goes mad someday... when I shot the photos she was out for 2 hours but 18 Lisas weight a ton or so when putting them back to the cellar

Back