• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling old collection of computer cards and micro ram.

RPM94

Experienced Member
Williamstown, West Virginia, United States
I have recently stumbled across a box of video, sound, and other cards I bought a few years ago. They are old and I cant guarantee that they all will work but I have to sell most of them to free up some space. I am currently taking pictures of the ones I have and am going to post a link here in a few hours on what I have. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks. The micro memory is SIMM memory. Here is the link to the parts. I am also willing to trade some items for DDR1 paired memory. http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab337/Keeper94_2010/Computer Parts/

Last edited:
How much do you want for the model M keyboard?

My apologies for hijacking this thread: I have a Model M keyboard for sale in case you are interested. Obviously shipping from NY to NV will be more expensive than shipping from somewhere on the west coast.

I am selling all the video, sound, and other cards for $125 for the box, excluding the 5900 ultra. Whoever buys will have to pay shipping also and no returns. Thanks. I am getting a s**t load of parts coming in and I need to make room the 4 hard drives are $15 for them and buyer also pays shipping. thanks

Back