• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: ROM 03 Apple IIgs System

AppleIIfan

Banned
I have a ROM 03 Apple IIgs, Will need some cleanup, pram battery leaked, so the board will need to be cleaned.
Case is clean, slightly yellowed. No monitor, keyboard or drives are included.

$30 dollars plus shipping

If thats too high let me know and we can work something out

eBay feedback upon request
I accept PayPal

Thanks

Last edited:
Warning:

This person apears to be the same person just banned from 68kmla.net a few days ago

Goes by Compactmaclover on 68kmla, [moderated] on LEMswap (google groups, check out swapfeedback for issues). Forget the ebay name (kicked out of there as well).

Sells out of 48433 Flushing Michican area, girlfriend of [moderated] (or he is just using her name) of Applefritter infamy (look it up).

ESK: Pulled names - see clarifying post below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the heads up. I think that it's important for the community to police itself and to keep track of potentially bad actors.

In this case I'm aware that a warning is in order. I don't think, however, that it's appropriate to out a guys girlfriend for his past misdeeds.

I've had a brief email exchange with this user and am aware of his past and of his desire to start fresh. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this and think we, as a community, should as well. That doesn't mean that anyone should enter into a transaction they aren't comfortable with and it doesn't mean that we should keep his past a secret, but I'm willing to let him post here as long as his promise to have changed his ways holds, hopefully in perpetuity.

If anyone does have any direct dealings, good or bad, please keep us informed.

He used his girlfriend in the past to post letters of regret to the community and that people would get the items he conned them out of and never did. Considering the pair probably ripped people off in a dozen places since at least 2006 to this date, I think they are both crooks.

But if you like giving them the benefit of the doubt then thats your business.

I just received a box of goodies from AppleIIfan today, and all is well! I ordered a bunch of different things from him off forum, and everything went smoothly.

Back