• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Am I missing something? A 5151 monitor, USED, for > $350???

Only 2 people bidding on it also. They both must have REALLY wanted it. Where the heck are these folks when I'm selling something???

No doubt....

although I did sell mine here - but only because there are some sitting on ebay at BIN for $65-$150 and they've been there for months....laugh. Oh well!

*cough* I guess the runner up could just get the entire set or something for probably about half that... you know, if push came to shove. Poor winner.

Value is more or less relative to the person buying it. And who knows, maybe they have a lot of money and don't care about spending an extra $200.

The value in economics has always fascinated me... how people obtain the same items for different prices.

Honestly, that price seems to be about average for me whenever I look for TTL monitors... case in point:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

Disclaimer: Search results not typical or representative of all possible search queries for such an item.

The only good deal I've gotten on a cga monitor 5153 was from a friend- an off Ebay transaction... looking for a 5154 now, without much luck.

Back