• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

I'm not subscribed to this!

DOS lives on!!

Veteran Member
I noticed this when I was skimming through the forums. Seems as if it's showing that I'm subscribed to the Forum Index, which I don't know is even possible. I was using a Mac if that should make a difference.

Take a look at the picture,
5o41mHEQ.jpg

Seems as if it's showing that I'm subscribed to the Forum Index, which I don't know is even possible.

No, I believe that the picture is showing that you are reading the index. I have noticed that a persons online status take a few minutes to get updated.

No nitpicking intended, but I don't think that's right. There's a green check mark next to one of my threads. But how could I be reading the index and that thread at the same time?

And if I go to my profile page, click on started threads, and I'm subscribed to all of them, so a green check mark appears next to all of them.

No nitpicking intended, but I don't think that's right. There's a green check mark next to one of my threads. But how could I be reading the index and that thread at the same time?

And if I go to my profile page, click on started threads, and I'm subscribed to all of them, so a green check mark appears next to all of them.

O, I get what you mean now, I did not quite understand what you mean at first. Yeah that is a bit odd.

Back