• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

apple 1 for sale ebay

Seems like quite a few of the vintage Apple auction BIN prices have gotten crazy recently. Also see a number of listings with Steve Jobs in the title to go along with the ridiculous prices.

Seems like quite a few of the vintage Apple auction BIN prices have gotten crazy recently. Also see a number of listings with Steve Jobs in the title to go along with the ridiculous prices.
I guess it all started when that one unit in extraordinary condition went for an extraordinary price at some high-class auction house in London some time ago. What these recent sellers don't realize is that Ebay is not a high-class auction house, and that condition means quite a lot.

Well, time to get out that unbuilt Replica 1 kit I have and build it over the holidays, and save myself $174,850.

Just noticed Vince Briel's slogan on his website: "If you can't get the real thing, get the Briel thing." :)

In for 2. ..oh wait, this isn't woot. So nobody is questioning this being legit though eh? It's interesting (not suspicious) that the autograph job history thing is in the auction but not part of the auction. Kinda odd although I think they're just covering their bases with the history behind the system to prove it's authenticity.

Definitely a rare beast though :-(

Back