• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Interesting nubus card and... pants?

Soupwizard

Experienced Member
Nubus card and.... 80's pants

A prototype card of some sort?

Well, the pants are correct for the time period. It's about time for 80's clothes to come back in fashion, so get ahead of the crowd and look cool for tomorrow.

/not my auction, was just searching for vintage computer stuff near me

Edit: seller has other apple team stuff, so the card may in fact be an internal prototype. See http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-Computer-vintage-Earthquake-1989-Polo-Shirt-and-kit-86-/150762202313

Edit edit: Lisa twiggy floppy disk (marked bad, tho) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-Compu...c-assortment-Lisa-Twiggy-II-III-/160744168273 . Huh, didn't realize the twiggy drive had wierd floppy media.

Last edited:
Just when you think you have seen it all... baggy pants with matching Ethernet card.

One of these days i'm actually going to read atlas shrugged. :p

That's a standard early-model Apple Ethernet card for Macintosh systems. (Obviously, other than being a prototype.) Looks like other auctions have the production card for ~$15. So this prototype has a starting price of less than the going price for a production device - plus you get those radical Hammer-pants!

Ah, fine, I'll put in the minimum bid. I don't want it really badly, but if it goes for the minimum, I'll take it. (I'll even wear the pants to work once, if they fit.)

Those pants are not that common I would think. While I love collecting old Mac machines, cards, magazines, software and maybe someday a few posters, I never got into the other misc stuff like Apple branded pants.

After a night's sleep, it came to me that the likelihood of these pants being put on a mannequin in some sort of perverse Steve Jobs shrine is disturbingly high...

Back