• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Altair 8800b turnkey ebay

Just a friendly plug that this auction is ending in a few hours (15:36 PDT). It's a fairly low price right now and would be ashame to see it end without a proper price range. Probably a lot of folks sitting on it, but just in case it was overshadowed thought I'd remind folks.

Well, not the best but it got some nice attention still, ended with $821.00.. some anonymous bidder that starts with an l and ends with an a... perhaps someone here? (actually I have no idea if the usernames are really unique). No I don't have anything to do with Brad's auctions, just keeping score and always track systems I'm interested in and what they go for.

Just a friendly plug that this auction is ending in a few hours (15:36 PDT). It's a fairly low price right now and would be ashame to see it end without a proper price range. Probably a lot of folks sitting on it, but just in case it was overshadowed thought I'd remind folks.

what is your suggestion for a proper price for this system?

Depends what it came with, you've sold a few I recall ;-) But any Altair tends to still get ~ $1600US depending on condition, economy, etc though adjust that I'm sure. I think to be honest this one went low because of the decal and the other turnkey with desk sitting out there right now that I'm sure has a lot of attention. I'd still love to get a front panel system but generally I can never afford it :-/

Back