• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

tons of software and manuals

jeff0172

Experienced Member
i have tons of software i am looking to sell around 207 5.75 floppys and at least 109 3in floppys so let me know if you looking for programs more and likely i will have it i would do a list but its just to many i tested the ones that would work in the iigs theres ones from apple ibm and windows and they worked fine the software is dateing 80s-90s i also have tons of manuals and books so please let me know if anyone is needing anything
5.25 floppys 004.jpg5.25 floppys 001.jpg5.25 floppys 002.jpg5.25 floppys 003.jpg

any games?
I'm always looking for DOS/PC games on 5.25" disks. 3.5" are okayish, but 5.25"'s always get my goat.
I even like old shareware games or home brewed compilations of games grabbed from BBSes back in the day. I want 'em all as they are going into a nice archive. I pay by the pound though.

any games?
I'm always looking for DOS/PC games on 5.25" disks. 3.5" are okayish, but 5.25"'s always get my goat.
I even like old shareware games or home brewed compilations of games grabbed from BBSes back in the day. I want 'em all as they are going into a nice archive. I pay by the pound though.

Hey hargle, do you have any Indiana Jones?

any games?

will check and get back with you how much per pound? i would watch what you say the box is quite heavy lol

not sure what you mean all i know is there for apple ibm and tandy there mostly software and learning games some also say for windows on them

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in PC DOS files: utilities and vintage software, 5.25'' mainly, but I'd take 3.5'' too...

i have a central point software pc tools for ibm pc and compatibles version 3 with 5.25 floppy 3in floppy and the manual does that intrest you? i will check to see if i have any more
pc tools 004.jpgpc tools 001.jpgpc tools 002.jpgpc tools 003.jpg

Last edited:
heres some of the utilities
better working for ibm pc and true ibm comp
pc magazine utilites libary x blue and red and z yellow
a bunch of softdisk disks
stacker 3.0 for win and dos
prodos user disk
microsoft works
cdes personal computer training program:training for the //e DISK 1-2-3 WITH THE ORGINAL SLEVES
imsi:the magician
the ten best disks 1-2
the last one no:100298 (not sure what disk this is)
desk power IBM,TANDY AND 100% COMP
bytesize calender ibm and other ms-dos comp
i also have several sets of print shop print shop buisness and deluxe also a print shop cartoon and school edition
thats just the 5.25 floppy disks i will look at the 3in and let you guys know there are also several boot disks and disks that say "master disk" on them

Back