• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Panasonic SR Partner

The shipping to me will be around $705...
Thanks for sharing, hope it goes to a good home.

Pretty cool. Has 2 bidders already (I assume it's 2 it only shows the highest to me). Shipping doesn't seem too horrible in the states. To TX it was about $38.

Pretty cool. Has 2 bidders already (I assume it's 2 it only shows the highest to me). Shipping doesn't seem too horrible in the states. To TX it was about $38.

UPS is very expensive for international shipping, I think that using USPS it would be something near $ 100 to Brazil.

Yeah I was going to try and find that website that ships auctions internationally for folks (you put their info for the shipping and they'll forward it to you) but it always escapes me who it is. I recall they were a Texas company though and from what I heard their shipping to Europe wasn't that bad. I would think perhaps Brazil would be similar although I just remembered even from here it's apparently a 12 hour flight.

If I only had a warehouse in USA, I would buy much more things (a lot of sellers don't ships to Brazil, or use UPS/Fedex/DHL, very expensive to Brazil), and then ask someone to ship the goods to me, just dreaming :D.

Hope it goes to someone who want, not to someone that will resell in ebay.

Here it is. Bonvu is the service that you can have auctions shipped to a US address and they'll forward it to ya. Not free but probably cheaper than UPS.

Nice looking Sr. Partner. Anyone here bidding on it? I hope whoever gets it finds that the printer works. Barely anyone bothers to test the printer on machines like these.

I was impressed enough that they at least powered it on to check if it worked. I get so tired of all the as-is we don't know if it works sale ads. I'd say 20-30% of the time they really don't know, the rest of the time they powered it on and it didn't work so they say they don't know.

Your faith in human nature is higher than mine. I assume as-is means we plugged it in and it fried.
I especially like the ones where they tell you they can't find the power adapter, and the unit takes a plain-jane IEC computer power cord.
patscc

I did. Hasn't arrived yet. I actually work for Panasonic so I'm a very happy panda. Been hunting one of these for a while! :)

VERY cool!! I'm glad that it got a good home... I'd love to see some detailed inside & out pix when you get ahold of it. I've never laid eyes on one of these units, nor even heard of it until I joined this site.

Panasonic SR Partner

I know this is an old thread, but Id like to report that Ive been shooting with a Panasonic HMC-150 for 2 years -- and it has a signature "hashtag" artifact pattern at 100. Ive compared the footage to that of an identical unit at another studio, and it seems to be inherent in the model. I havent had this problem in regular usage of more expensive cameras EX-1, EX-3 or in cheaper cameras Canon HF-G10.

If anyone has noticed the same artifacts, let me know.

-Carl.

Back