• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Netronics Elf II…1802 Cosmac Microprocessor..Bid in October

maxmojo

Netronics Elf II…1802 Cosmac Microprocessor…documentation included. working condition unknown, so I’m selling it for PARTS only. The main board has been (poorly) soldered, the second board has not. One owner. WYSIWYG…I don’t know if anything is missing. Was new in 1976, cost $100 back then. Make an offer, start at $30, including shipping. best offer at or over $30 before the end of October takes it. Paypal. USA shipping only.

Attachments

• DSC06165mod.jpg
    DSC06165mod.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06164mod.jpg
    DSC06164mod.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06170mod.jpg
    DSC06170mod.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06172mod.jpg
    DSC06172mod.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06162mod.jpg
    DSC06162mod.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1
If nobody here ends up buying it I see those go for pretty good money on ebay. You might try there. Seem to fetch a few hundred dollars pretty regularly.

Do you have any more info about the system? Does it come with a power supply?

The power supply is pictured in the upper left of the first picture, partially covered by the main circuit board.

What other information are you looking for?

I would like to bid $55.

Sorry about the repeat posts. I tried a couple of times to see if it would work again, I guess after the problem was resolved it posted the retries.

Last edited:
yes, I have an offer of $55, but he is getting a 'database error' when he trys to post

Back