• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Dec vt102

iamnoone07

I have a DEC VT102 in great shape and no screen burn. Would anyone be interested in this ?

If terminal starts powers up and at least works in local mode, I'd start offer at $250 plus shipping.

Man, you all are a hard pack! I would have started at $100 and $250 is about the most I would pay, you don’t know what it looks like yet and how bad the case is discolored although have to say they I would not mind having one myself at that price. Depending on what it looks like. Maybe you can post a picture? What ever became of the guy that was supposed to be selling that VT-05? anybody get that?

Man, you all are a hard pack! I would have started at $100 and $250 is about the most I would pay, you don’t know what it looks like yet and how bad the case is discolored although have to say they I would not mind having one myself at that price. Depending on what it looks like. Maybe you can post a picture? What ever became of the guy that was supposed to be selling that VT-05? anybody get that?

I have a VT102 complete with Retro Graphic option I will verify working for $200 plus shipping from 14012. The case is pretty yellow but for $5 and a sunny day, it'll look like new again. I believe its a green screen.

Back