• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A few tape drives...

Stone

10k Member
I've got a Mountain Filesafe TD-250 and a Colorado Jumbo 250 for sale. I also have some DC 2120 and XL tapes.

And I've got a Conner CTT 800R-F/CTT 800I-F 400/800MB with one tape.

Lemme know if interested.

Colorado Tape Drive

Colorado Tape Drive

If you dont't stop posting all this stuff, my wife is going to divorce me for you, but how much for the Colorado Tape Drive?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Too bad shipping from Canada is so exorbitant or I could just piggyback every one of Stone's 'for sale' threads and undercut his prices ;-)

Might take a while to actually find the stuff in my various storage rooms though...

e.g. (two small areas):
Off1.JPGOff2.JPG

Last edited:
If you dont't stop posting all this stuff, my wife is going to divorce me for you, but how much for the Colorado Tape Drive?

Thanks,

Jimmy
Wanna trade the wife for a tape unit? Since she's gonna leave ya' after this deal anyway. That way you'll be gettin' the tape for free, in actuality. :)

Or, if you wanna make a reasonable offer you can do that.

BTW, I've got three or four versions of the software for this. I'll just include all of'em and you can enjoy the adventure of deciding what suits you. :)

The last guy who asked me if I wanted to swap wives. I told him "hell yes, I want a sail boat for mine".

I have no idea the value of the, please PM me what you want for it and what shipping will be zipcode 32569.

Thanks

Jimmy

My wife's comment anyone who is selling all this crap to get it out of their house must all regained a little of their sense.

Back