• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for a Video Game Manual and a Game

Smack2k

Veteran Member
Trying to find:

The Manual for the Sega CD Game - WWF Rage In The Cage (from 1993) - I have the case and game, but the booklet is destroyed

Sega Master System Game - WWF Steel Cage Challenge - The actual game (either CIB or just the cart)

These are the last two things I need to complete my Vintage Pro Wrestling Game Collection (in terms of Consoles through the PS1)

Starting into PC Pro Wrestling Games next...hoping to get those CIB. There sure were some very strange ones.

Last edited:
I don't have the manuals, but I do enjoy playing those same games. WWE was better off, as in matchups and content, when it was WWF. I like how things were in the 90s right before the Attitude Era came in. It got funny once Doink (and sometimes Dink) and Goldust came in.

Yeah,

I am not a fan of the mid 90's WWF Compared to WCW at the time...MUCH better wrestling in WCW at that time...until Hogan showed up in WCW...Second half of 94 - end of 95 were really bad for both companies...Things picked up in 1996 and kept going from there..

i dont watch a lot anymore (since about 2008) but I do pay attention..I just dont like how they keep living in the past anymore...but I could go on and on about that...

No offense, but how is this on topic for Vintage Computer Items Wanted?

Dude... do like everyone else and hit eBay up daily until you find what you're looking for. Amazon is another good place to find video games, though you'll often pay a bit more than the eBay auctions. For me, I prefer the hunt... took me 6 years to find a NM boxed/complete NES Contra for under $15, but I found it. With 3 other NM boxed/complete games for $18 shipped. 3 years later, I still get a bit of a smile thinking about that :)

Totally agreed...

I saw that i did that (put it in the wrong section), but then couldnt delete it (can you delete it)..I put in Vintage Gaming afterward and that is where I wanted it to be originally.

No offense back, but please dont tell me where to look for something...I do appreciate what you are saying about ebay, but I am going to look anywhere to find what I need...ebay, here, anywhere..you never know when you can find something..and as others here can say after dealing with them, when I find it, I am probably gonna buy it....I'd rather get someone I talk to and shares a passion with me the money than some random dude...

Last edited:
Back