• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

petSD

André explained this via mailing list. If that doesn't work for you, please let me know.

Yes, he did reply with an explanation - thanks. I'm able to get it working with the Waterloo development tools (and standard PET BASIC programs), but SuperPET OS-9 is not being very cooperative. There's a file named 'OS9.PRG' that it claims it's not finding. I've verified that the file is actually there, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

BTW, where are the XD2031 mailing list archives? I don't see a link on your pages.

If you send me the disk image, I'd have a look at this.

The mailing list is only two weeks "old", we don't have an archive yet.

If you send me the disk image, I'd have a look at this.

The mailing list is only two weeks "old", we don't have an archive yet.

Heh. Well that would explain it :)

The _&)(*^ forum won't let me upload the images - even after zipping them. Do you have an e-mail address I can send them to?

Apologies for hijacking the thread but do you gentlemen who are close to the PetSD project know when it will be available to purchase again? I pinged retro-donald and he does not have restocking date, saying layout changes are being made.

cheers, Rob

This is a general petSD-thread, so you're of course welcome with any posting concerning the petSD and not "hijacking" at all :D

I'm still waiting for a new petSD prototype PCB that should arrive in... one week! But there are a number of fixes and new features to implement, before the new petSD is ready to ship. Guess, if you'd buy a petSD with LCD display and rotary encoder, you probably would like to see something on that display and have a kind of user interface. The idea is to browse the SD card on the display and to select a certain disk image for mounting on ("inserting in") a drive. And being able to immediately read the disk status would be nice.

My aim is to present the new petSD at the Classic Computing Meeting on September, 21st in Berlin.

Thanks for the info Nils, I shall wait impatiently. :)

Can I also assume it will work on the B-series machines as well?

Cheers, rob

Back