• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ton Of old computer stuff For sale!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm interested in these but only if they are somewhat complete (ie. monitors, keyboards). I'll look for more pictures when you post them.

the at&t i know it has a monitor and I think it has a keyboard as well and i think the ibm jr has a monitor i dont know about a keyboard or mouse but Im geussing it does he bought Everything he needed for all the computers even stuff he didnt need ill post pics and detailed stuff when the lady with the computers gets back

Anyone Intrested in any of these computer cards

isa Sound Blaster 16 pnp, isa Sound Blaster AWE 64, Trident 8916cx2 lc2 rev a isa video, trident kd8001, trident tvga8900d, analog devices ad1845jp, ati small wonder graphics solution V1, wd1002a-27x, ca8390 Controller, winbond w86c451, adaptec 553801, VIDPCI 020aaww, umc um82c863f. that only half but thats the best stuff

These cards All Work I have tested them myself

And I Have 14 new never used 1997 IBM floppy drives 1.88 mb $10.99 each but please make an offer

Last edited:
I don't expect those IBM floppy drives have the PS/2 floppy connector by any chance? (1997 is probably too late for that, I guess)

Please correct me if I've missed something but it appears that you're trying to sell one computer and you don't know if it has a monitor and another one that you don't know if it has a monitor or keyboard. Am I correct, so far?

yes but if you read a previous post the lady with all the computers is out of town until the 1st then I put stuff in full details its not like im putting a price on them yet im just putting the computers on here before hand so people can look them up and see if they want it so they have time to look it up

Are the Floppy drives you want $10 for the ones with IBM FRU 41H8703 on them along with MF356F-822MB as shown in the photos? Does the blue button on the front say "2.88"? Everything I'm seeing seems to indicate that they are 2.88Mb drives. Assuming they have both the 34-pin connector and the 4-pin power connector, for $10, I'm definitely interested in one or two of them.

Also, does the Tandy computer work? How much do you want for it?

Thanks,

Wesley

Are the Floppy drives you want $10 for the ones with IBM FRU 41H8703 on them along with MF356F-822MB as shown in the photos? Does the blue button on the front say "2.88"? Everything I'm seeing seems to indicate that they are 2.88Mb drives. Assuming they have both the 34-pin connector and the 4-pin power connector, for $10, I'm definitely interested in one or two of them.

Also, does the Tandy computer work? How much do you want for it?

Thanks,

Wesley

sorry the floppy drives are 2.88 i put it wrong thanks for telling me and I wont be able to tell if the tandy works till the 3rd or 4th but I know it has a keyboard mouse and monitor

Thanks,

How much do you want for the IBM 5160? And is it complete (keyboard monitor etc)? If it does have a monitor and if it is an IBM monitor, what the model number (on the back, it'll be either 5151 or the likes).

See my sig, if anything like that is in this collection, shoot me a PM and I'll see if I'm interested. Thanks!

I am sorry on everyone who is waiting on me I will be able to see the computer stuff again sometime this week and I will get back to all of you then

Sorry it took so long to get this stuff but here is most of the stuff pm me if you want anything heres a few of the pics http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Ezra_Bailey-Kelly/library/ and heres the list of stuff

Computers:
Tandy MM PC MODEL20 Works andhas working monitor keyboard and mouse with ms-dos6.22 and tandy mms-10 speakers
AT&T pc6300 no keyboard mouse or monitor
KLH 195
IBM pc xt
IBM pc jr
DTK Tech-1230 286series

printers:
HP DeskwriterC
Ledgend 808 dot matrix (x2)
Panasonic kx-p1180 multi mode
Panasonic kx-p1092i multi mode
Super 5 model en-p1091
Panasonic kx-p1080i
Panasonic kx-p1180 multimode
Panasonic kx-p1180i multimode (x3) (1 really clean)
HP Deskwriter 680c
Epson LX 810 (x2)
Panasonic kx-p1090
Star NX-1000 multi-font
Standard 286
Epson Equality Ie model-e1110u
IBM 486 (Win95)
486sx 16mb ram (win 3.11)
ABS JnK1
Standard 286 ?
HP Deskjet 930c (x2)
HP Deskjet 840c

Scanner:
Microtec Scanmaker x6el
w adobe photoshop 5.0

drives:
3.5 FDD external floppy (x10-14 unopened) marked $8.95
external 5.5 drive
external 5.5 drive Power User 88mb c
3.5 floppy drives int all new (x11 unopened)(5 boxes ruined butnew)
SYQ 5.5 external SCSI 44mb
5.5" internal(x3) used
3.5" internal (x3) used
GCC Technologies UltraDrive 30

Speakers:
Labtec cs 180
Soundforce 600

Misc:
3.5 inch floppys
5.5 " floppys ds/dd 360k formatted
IBM keyboards (x3) new
Snappy video snapshop
IBM enhanced extended keyboard
3.5 floppy diskettes dd/hd formatted 100pc unopened pkg
3M dd ds,dd formatted floppy diskettes 10pk unopened (x2)
Slackware 96 (Linux)
Samsung Model ck4656 monitor

IBM 486, IBM enhanced extended keyboard, and 3 floppy drive sold get stuff before its gone I also have a good deal of software if anyone is interested i'll post it all ("Or Die Trying")

Thanks, Ezra

Software is good :) I'm personally looking for anything made by the company Sierra Online (aka "On-Line Systems," "Sierra On-Line" and/or "Sierra"), also for a copy of Norton's PC Tools 1.0 for DOS (this will be a floppy-based software circa 1985)

Whether you list it or just arrange and take pictures, software is always good around here :)

Back