• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A whole bunch of stuff!

I never knew Amiga Technologies made NTSC A1200s... was it originally NTSC from the factory, or was it converted from PAL?

From what I can tell, NTSC from factory.

Of course, you can hold both mouse buttons on boot up and it'll let you choose. So maybe they were all just made that way and you decide when you first fire it up and it stores that information in some static memory or something like that.

Well, the Amiga stuff sold. The 1200, to me, went cheap. Oh well, water under the bridge and it's on its way to a new owner.

The Poqet stuff is still running for another day and a half, so y'all still have a chance at it.

Curtis

Back