• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: CD ROM Bezel for a Quadra 950

Shadow Lord

Veteran Member
Anybody have a cd-rom bezel for a quadra 950 they want to sell? I understand the part numbers are as follows:

Apple's P/N 922-0978 with 815-1749 molded into the back of the release button

Thanks.

p.s. I'd also be willing to take the internal apple drive as well if you have that as well

Quadra 950 with CD.jpg

Hi,

I might have one, need to check and If I have how about a trade?

Bobby

You can use the slot loader bezel as pictured with a caddy loading drive or you can use the 9150 bezel that allows a normal tray loading drive to be used. I think there we after market bezels made by Proline as well.

You can use the slot loader bezel as pictured with a caddy loading drive or you can use the 9150 bezel that allows a normal tray loading drive to be used. I think there we after market bezels made by Proline as well.

Thanks for the info. So the one in the picture should work for the caddy drive currently installed in the system. I did not know about the 9150:

workgroup-server-9150.jpg

I like the fact that the floppy is on the bottom allowing you one more drive space for tape or zip.

There is also this bezel that does not look like the other two. It is just a frame:

Quadra 950 with CD Frame Bezel small.jpg

Is this the after market one?

Yes, it looks aftermarket (made for stuff like DAT, MO drives etc.).

I have one of all three plus a funky Micronet bezel with 5 LEDs for hard drives.

You can always dremel the hell out of a blank (some blanks are on ebay currently).

Just letting you know you have options, but they are all hard to find unless you buy one attached to a whole machine.

Thanks for the info UK. I will keep the other options in mind.

BTW: Still looking as baviles13 unfortunately did not have the right bezel.

I am also looking for an Apple 922-0978 bezel, and a CD drive to go with it for a Quadra 950.
I also need a floppy drive bezel, a PDS processor Upgrade card, and a whole case.

Back