• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Cheap IBM PC / XT / AT clone

Who cares about the motherboard? Power supply, decent case, and what looks like some brackets with ports at the least would make a nice start for someone.

Interesting combination of an AT-lookalike front panel and an XT power supply. I wonder which form factor this case is a closer match for?

There's a motherboard in it, I can see a keyboard port sticking through the case when adjusting the brightness beyond what looks good.

I sure hope that if they get any good money for this (unlikely) the first thing they do is go buy a better camera. Even my 9 year old $120 DSLR will work better than whatever they used.

zpi.jpg

Interesting combination of an AT-lookalike front panel and an XT power supply. I wonder which form factor this case is a closer match for?

This looks to be one of those XT clone cases made in AT style. They were smaller than a standard AT case and accepted XT, or XT clone motherboards. I have one I built up using a DTK PIM-TB10 Turbo XT board for instance.

Not sure how I missed this thread, would have paid $40 shipped just for the case (then again I have too many as it is).

Back