• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NEED-WTB! 360K floppys!

cruising

Experienced Member
Need a couple of 360K floppys, Shipping from US is to expensive ( i guess ). So it would be nice if someone from Europe had some to sell to me?

I will look how many I have (I also need to purchase someday a couple).
Possible to send you a few with the RAM chips.

I will look how many I have (I also need to purchase someday a couple).
Possible to send you a few with the RAM chips.
If you need to buy some more in future, you should save yours, but if you are willing to sell? thats ok with me, but im gonna see what Björn has first.

It costs less than $3.00 to send two disks.

Ok thats not to much, but i was thinking about 10 disks, ill keep in touch since you have a lot of them, after talking to Björn.

Ok thats not to much, but i was thinking about 10 disks, ill keep in touch since you have a lot of them, after talking to Björn.
10 disks is a whole different story. 10 disks would cost $15 to ship. Postal rates are really strange, aren't they?

A medium flat rate box would cost about $50 to ship to Sweden. Could fit about 50 or so disks in it, maybe more if you took them out of their original boxes. A small flat rate box would be around $20, and could comfortably fit 10 disks, though once again if you took them out of their original 10 pack box, you could probably get around 20 in the box.

Just my two cents on the thing.

I don't have too many to spare but I guess I could help a fellow Swede. I'll send you a pm.

Björn
Yes, and with that I'm leaving the computer and am going to watch 'The Vikings'.

¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸ Ragnarr Loðbrók ¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸

A medium flat rate box would cost about $50 to ship to Sweden. Could fit about 50 or so disks in it, maybe more if you took them out of their original boxes. A small flat rate box would be around $20, and could comfortably fit 10 disks, though once again if you took them out of their original 10 pack box, you could probably get around 20 in the box.

Just my two cents on the thing.
Looks like an old publication you're using. If you check the USPS rate online... a small flat rate box to Sweden is $24.75 and a medium is $61.75.

I can also buy brand new ones from a store here in Sweden i found on the web. 25 disks for $24. And thats a decent price i think.

I can also buy brand new ones from a store here in Sweden i found on the web. 25 disks for $24. And thats a decent price i think.

Where's that? Link, please! (There's more people from Sweden on this forum so posting the link in the thread is probably useful for more people than me.)

Björn

Back