• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Bell and Howell apple ][ plus!

Samm329

Hello, I have a vintage apple ii plus, with is original box, and plastic, and appears to have only been opened to look at, a friend of mine found it cleaning out his grandmothers shed and he knows I'm the only person around here who knows or cares about this computer. I have a hand written number saying #32, if I have any interest from the community I will post pictures. He's looking to sell it, unfortunately at this time I can't afford to add it to my collection. Not sure what it's worth.

Thanks!
Sam

These are hard to value... I bought mine for $100 a few years back (minus a missing key). But they seem to be all over the place on ebay.. as high as $600 as low as $150. Not sure what dictates value, most look pretty similar to me.

on fleabay, value is entirely dependent on who happens to be looking at the time. I picked up a few for $75 a piece a couple of years ago. your mileage may vary.

Pretty sure they've been going in the mid hundreds. Not sure how often the BH model is a + (never actually paid enough attention) but they're highly sought after if he decides to entertain offers or put it on an auction site.

Back