• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PDP 11/44 with half-height cabinet $1 Starting Bid

billdeg

Technician
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-PDP-11-44-/271869650084

$1 starting bid, pickup only (but I will help load in). If you hire a shipping company I will assist, but I will not be responsible for the quality of the packing or the shipping in any way. See Ebay auction for photos and disclaimers, etc. If you're in the area you're welcome to come check it out before you buy. I have the key to the computer.

thm_Digital_PDP11-44_front-cabinet.jpg

Auction ends 5/20
Bill

Last edited:
You're asking too much, it will never sell at that price. :)

Too bad it's not within driving distance from me.

I just put up more photos after having opened up the cabinet to see what it looks like in there...The tape drive and interior cabinet is not in as good shape as the PDP 11/44 itself, fortunately the computer chassis within the cabinet offered protection from the elements.
Bill

Sold for $1,226. What range were you expecting? That a bit higher than I've noticed 11/44 systems go for on eBay, but don't see too many complete ones.

Glad it went well above where I would have gone so now I don't have to try to figure how to ship it across the country. :) Just need to find an 11/44 or 11/84 within driving distance from me sometime.

Back