• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

PET Case Badges / Stickers 8032

aysel

Experienced Member
Hello all,

I'm just working on an 8032 restoration project and its coming together nicely but I'm missing the big sticker which sits across the front of the case.

Before I start exploring options for designing and getting a replacement printed in a nice matching matt finish I thought I would ask if someone has already solved this little problem and has either a design or recommended printer online.

Thanks in advance... Mat

Hi Steve

I found your site when I first started looking and its been a great help.... the one I need is the low profile 8032 badge. I had to rush a design for one as my friend who could get it printed was off on holiday for ten days so the font is wrong but if you had a vector version that would be amazing :)

This is the one I knocked together today, vinyl print quality is perfect, just the font that's wrong.

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcf...ation-and-Respray-project&p=366262#post366262

Thanks again for the reply.

Hi Steve

I found your site when I first started looking and its been a great help.... the one I need is the low profile 8032 badge. I had to rush a design for one as my friend who could get it printed was off on holiday for ten days so the font is wrong but if you had a vector version that would be amazing :)

This is the one I knocked together today, vinyl print quality is perfect, just the font that's wrong.

Thanks again for the reply.

No problem! You mentioned you found the exact font. I tried many fonts but couldn't find an exact match. can you point me to the one you found? Nice restoration by the way!

Steve

Last edited:
The PET fonts are just Microgramma style...

microgramma_bold_extended_characters_89988[1].jpg

Obviously a 1970s version has minor differences in width / kerning, but nothing that can't be sorted in Photoshop

Back