• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

System General SGUP-85 Universal Programmer

Jamie

G'day

New to the forum, but have been lurking for a little while.

I recently picked up a System General SGUP universal Programmer for a really good price (nothing).

I am trying to find some info on device as well as some software to link it to my computer.

Unfortunatly the pickings of information out there is very slim.

I was hoping someone on this forum may have one or at least seen/heard of one and may be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Jamie

Sgup-85

Sgup-85

Still no luck, even tried e-mailing the manufacturer. No joy.

Adding a picture to maybe help jog any memories.

Jamie

Attachments

• SGUP85.jpg
    SGUP85.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi Jamie

I have just seen your post, hope it is not too late. I have an SGUP-85 that cost me just the same as yours, I rescued it from going in a skip. Fortunately I used it at work so have a copy of the software and the pinout for the RS-232 lead if you are interested (although I suspect it is a standard lead).

Email me if you want a copy of the software, it runs under DOS and fits on a floppy. It was originally 5.25" but I converted it to 3.5"

I lent it to a friend several years ago and just got it back tonight so I hope it still works. Funnily enough he had not done the job he borrowed it for so ould like it back next week.

deltafred

Sgup-85

Sgup-85

Hi Jamie

I have just seen your post, hope it is not too late. I have an SGUP-85 that cost me just the same as yours, I rescued it from going in a skip. Fortunately I used it at work so have a copy of the software and the pinout for the RS-232 lead if you are interested (although I suspect it is a standard lead).

Email me if you want a copy of the software, it runs under DOS and fits on a floppy. It was originally 5.25" but I converted it to 3.5"

I lent it to a friend several years ago and just got it back tonight so I hope it still works. Funnily enough he had not done the job he borrowed it for so ould like it back next week.

deltafred

Hi deltafred,

I just came across your 5-year-old post in hopes that you still check in from time to time. I just rescued an SGUP-85 and would be grateful if you could send me a floppy image of the software (assuming that you still happen to have it after all this time).

Many thanks in advance!

-- TL

Hi deltafred,

I just came across your 5-year-old post in hopes that you still check in from time to time. I just rescued an SGUP-85 and would be grateful if you could send me a floppy image of the software (assuming that you still happen to have it after all this time).

Many thanks in advance!

-- TL

Did you ever get your hands on the software, I've been looking everywhere unfortunately the disc with mine is unreadable

Has anyone managed to contact deltafred and get a copy of the software, I just can't get it anywhere
Kind regards
Jordan

Back