• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello Everyone From Alabama

TicketMan4u

Hello everybody! My name is William. I am a retired Deputy Sheriff trying to supplement a totally inadequate government pension by buying mostly older vintage and antique items at auctions, garage sales, estate sales, etc. then hopefully reselling them either at my own yard sale or somewhere online for a profit.

I don't collect things anything anymore, I'm just seeking knowledge. When I find things I know have value I try to find a forum like this one to seek out knowledgeable members who can help educate me on what I have so I can accurately describe my items and not destroy them in the process of preparing them for resale, (which unfortunately I have done many times in the past.)

I look forward to learning something new from some of you real soon.

Last edited:
What part of Alabama? You should come to the Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 4.0 on April 2nd and 3rd in Atlanta. You'd get to meet a lot of great people in the hobby!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll Google the festival for more info. I'm in Alabaster, just south of Birmingham. About 2-1/2 hours from Atlanta.

Too funny! I grew up in Birmingham but am away for college. Trying to end up in the Huntsville area now.

Back