• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Any PalmOS Application Websites left?

Capt. 2110

Experienced Member
I've been messing around with my Treo 180(It still connects to my wireless network, albeit saying Cingular Wireless), and I wanted to get a couple of games and apps. But I'm having a bit of trouble finding live websites. Do you guys know of any?

I may possibly have some CDs laying around, originally from some PDA magazines from around 2004. They included various games, in non-demo versions as I recall. I think the magazines got dumped, but the CDs may have escaped that fate. Some archeological digging will be required though, so somebody may come up with a website or two in the meantime.

Last edited:
Would be nice to have access to the old apps. I enjoy playing with a PalmOS emulator on my Galaxy Note.

Personally i never found any game on PalmOS that was really kinda "Killer" game for me. I mean my wife is addicted to all kinds of tetris style puzzle games, but i never found these appealing. Which didn't keep me from downloading them though...Quite the same for appz. I might have some stuff on backups, if you are more specific i can look something up.

Personally i never found any game on PalmOS that was really kinda "Killer" game for me. I mean my wife is addicted to all kinds of tetris style puzzle games, but i never found these appealing. Which didn't keep me from downloading them though...Quite the same for appz. I might have some stuff on backups, if you are more specific i can look something up.
I think the game I played the most on my Palm IIIx was SimCity Classic.

I have a large collection (around 1.1GB) of Palm software dating back 2003-2005, but unfortunately no Palm to play with (I broke my Zire 71 a year ago). I checked and no, Sim City isn't there. If anyone want it, drop me a line.

I have a large collection (around 1.1GB) of Palm software dating back 2003-2005, but unfortunately no Palm to play with (I broke my Zire 71 a year ago).

I assume used Palm devices are very cheap on eBay. Or use an emulator if you have Android, that's what I do.

Any chance that anyone has the full version of Galax for palm OS 2.2b, or the free 3.0, I am unable to find either anywhere, thank you.

I'm definitely looking for some PalmOS apps! Only able to find a few laying around here and there. If you've got an old archive, I'd love to check it out! I think I have some saved on my old PC at my mother's house, so I'd be down sharing with you guys when I go visit her.

I'm super interested in finding some of these games and archives! So far, not much luck! :'( I used to love playing around on my M500 when my stepfather didn't need it for work, anymore. I think I might have a lot of random PRC's on my old desktop at my parents' house. I'll have to check when I go back to visit them.

Back