• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hey everyone

tj96

I have joined the forums to post about a rather obscure laptop I came across. A Rever Cruiser Presentation Notebook PC with a screen that can be detached for use as a projection screen. I was wondering where the best forum section to post it is, and I am hoping I can find out more about it!

Here is a link on one of its related patents: http://www.google.com/patents/US20050007514

Last edited:
Probably the Pentium section for anything related to getting it working if you have the Pentium equipped model.

I am mostly looking to know potential value/ if anyone would be interested in purchasing. I mostly collect video games and would love to share this piece with anyone who is interested.

I am mostly looking to know potential value/ if anyone would be interested in purchasing. I mostly collect video games and would love to share this piece with anyone who is interested.

If it works, I am sure someone will bid on it. Making your location known would help. Value? I have no idea. I have never seen one come up before. Standard Pentium laptops don't command high prices but you have something unusual so it might go for more.

Back