• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Huge Computer Collection

Pentad

I am selling my entire computer collection that I have been working on for the last 9 years or so. This is a collection of many different types and brands of systems and includes hardware, software, accessories, magazines, books, manuals, video tapes, etc... Just about everything you can possible imagine.

I have setup a site that tries to cover the collection and answer many of the questions you may have. You can visit that site at: http://www.mmhart.com/Collection.htm. Please keep in mind that there is just so much stuff that I had to consider disk space and bandwidth when putting this site together. If you are on a 56k line please be patient as some gallery pages may take up to 8 minutes to load.

Enjoy!
Mark

It looks like you've got some nice stuff for sale.

Since you're selling the whole collection as a set you might want to post where you are located since shipping might be an issue for some.

By the way, is your Apple ][ a straight ][ or a ][ Plus?

Good luck with your sale!

Erik

HTTP Error 404

404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

:roll:

Back