• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

lost of books at the east end Goodwill

those textbooks sure are heavy eh?

i went through one backpack every year, because the straps kept breaking from the weight of the books :)

Yes, but not every textbook was 6 cm thick - more like 1-2 cm. Is the TTL book paperback or with hard cover, and how much does it weigh? :wink: (flimsy pages maybe)

It's a hard cover, and yes it has flimsy pages :)

I can bring it to my work and see how much it weighs, or maybe i will compare it to known weighted objects around my house.

chris

USPS Media rate

USPS Media rate

hey Chris,

I wish I had seen this earlier...oops.

I don't recal if Canada Post has a similar deal but the USPS has a "media" rate for book, DVDs, etc.

It's so cheap that I almost feel bad for using it. Something along the lines of $1.00US for a big University type text book.

So, that might be something to look into if there are still books available that people want. ??

but even if they do, they may not be able to ship cross border like that..???

cheers,
-mikol

and if there were any books here that you wanted, shipping them from me to you probably defeats the purpose of the books being cheap Smile

it just blows my mind that i am buying books for .50 or .75 and they used to cost $30.00 and up.

i picked up a nice beginning book to html, and i think it will be good for my daughter and i, and we can start setting up our web space that we get with our isp

they had assembly programming books for the pc, etc.. crazy stuff

Back