• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC Convertible and IBM PC Portable

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I have been contacted by Michael Frumer of Plymouth Meeting, PA who has an IBM PC Portable and an IBM PC Convertible for the asking.

These two machines should be functional and should have some reasonable amount of software and documentation. They can either be picked up or he can ship at your expense.

Please contact Mike at mfrumer@NOSPAMecri.org (removing the obvious) to inquire about these computers.

Best of luck!

Erik

IBMs

IBMs

Hi Erik,

I vaguley rememeber these machines. Could you describe them? I would not be interested in a laptop.

Thanks,
Glen

The PC Convertible is a laptop, albeit a large one. The Portable PC is a suitcase style machine modeled after the original Compaq which, in turn, copied the Osborne form factor.

Please contact Mike at the supplied address to get additional information.

Best of luck!

Erik

Back