• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

TANDY 1000 NO SUFFIX

garth

I'm looking for a motherboard for a tandy 1000[the original model] mine is still usable but only one joystick port is operational and the graphics are terrible in lo res mode text cannot be read at all I only get evry 3rd scan line once a game is loaded the graphics are fine i"m having to read the disks on another machine write down the syntax to load programs and type them into the tandy hoping i get them right

I have a working Tandy 1000

I have a working Tandy 1000

I have a tandy 1000 personal computer HX. I have turned it on and it powers up. I have done no further testing on it though. Make me an offer and it can be yours

tandy 1000 sx all decked out

tandy 1000 sx all decked out

are u still looking for a tandy i have a tandy 1000 sx has 2drives lg&sm(dont know the sizes yet) 2joysticks 2keyboards the original and the other is the modified version tandy came out with also has the adapter so it can be used with the tandy 1000 sx also have a mouse and printer cord as well runs good been playing games on it havent figured out how to use the joysticks yet just got it 2 days ago friend is coming by today to finish installing all the programs got it from him for my daughter to type her story on and she doesnt want it because it doesnt use cd's teenagers LOL and i have no use for it so i want to sell it if interested let me know i have pics everything works on it only had one owner till me and its fully loaded even will include the disks he copies for me sorry there are no manuals

Back