• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

auction site free listings with vintage computer categorie!

nath_7

Hi,
Here is my new auction site www.pc-bid.com percifically made for buying/selling Computers and components.

Listings are free it would be great if you could put stuff on because we have got a vintage computer categorie :) after all it is free!
If you would like to advertise on our site email me on admin@pc-bid.com :D

Re: auction site free listings with vintage computer categor

I think I'll stick with eBay. It's more percifical for vintage PC sales and purchases, and it has more than 23 items listed.

nath_7 said:
Hi,
Here is my new auction site www.pc-bid.com percifically made for buying/selling Computers and components.

Listings are free it would be great if you could put stuff on because we have got a vintage computer categorie :) after all it is free!

There's always the Vintage Computer Marketplace (marketplace.vintage.org) which is dedicated to vintage computer sales and giveaways.

Erik

Apparently the site ( www.pc-bid.com ) is a bust. I've been getting this message for at least a week:

"Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request"

nath_7 said:
Hi,

Percifically speaking, the server seems to be down. Oh well, I'll check back later.

Back