• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Anyone Want to help?

Vlad

I hate to sound like a spammer or a moron, but would anyone help with a free mac mini offer? I know this place is ligit, many others have done it. I say, lets give it a shot. Who wants to help? If we all pitch in we could all get Mac Mini's. Or if enough of you want iPods we could do that. But I would really want to do the Mac one.

Let me know what you all think. (With in reason, NO RANTS)

:arrow: -Vlad

Guess not

Guess not

I'll take that the silence means no. It wouldn't kill you to make a responce you know. I did say "Let me know what you think"

What?

What?

Did you read the post?

It was asking for help in compleating an free offer for one. One person compleats a sponser offer and refers some friends, when they do the same, you get the iPod, Mac Mini, or what ever item you want. And as I said above, It is ligit. Other people have vouched for it. Carefully read the original post.

And Like I keep saying its not like I'm forceing anyone to do anything. I'm just asking people to help me with this. Thats all. An if enough of us help eachother, we can all get Mac Minis or iPods. They offer a good list of at least 5 or 6 items to choose form to get. If anyone is TRUELY INTRESTED, I will post the list so we can all decide on what we want to work for.

I'm just asking for help, thats all....

-Vlad

Hmmm... I am a bit interested. Could you post the link to that offer as well as the list? Maybe we al could get new macs. That would be neat. Isn't this kinda like a friend bidding up another friend on ebay to get the amount higher? I'm still for it tho.

Nathan

It's not an auction. It a "line" marketing system. If I do an offer and refer some people, and you do an offer and refer some people too, It makes like a line of people or a net. Companies pay this company (Freepay) to do this, then freepay takes that money and buys a bunch of stuff to give to us for doing their advertising system and still have money left over for them to have.

The link is http://www.freepay.com/

The list of stuff scrolls along the bottom.
Remeber this site is ligit, many people have vouched for it.

-Vlad

Back