• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

3lectr1c's latest activity

• 3lectr1c
    3lectr1c replied to the thread Pentium 4.
    (When applying US law, and keep in mind I'm no expert), I believe the way it works is that under DMCA you are allowed to dump titles you...
  • 3lectr1c
    3lectr1c reacted to GiGaBiTe's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Haha Haha.
    DRM gets in the way of even the IP holders of the games. There have been multiple re-releases of old DRM games where the IP holder used...
  • 3lectr1c
    This will be annoying, but it will be taken care of in the form of legally-dubious repacks of games with all patches applied, DRMs...
  • 3lectr1c
    I’m pretty sure it was a barely modified if not standard Pentium III.
  • 3lectr1c
    That was the exact point in what I said - just because I personally don't care much for the Spectrum doesn’t mean no one should - I was...
  • 3lectr1c
    Core 2 Duo was 64-bit, Core Duo was 32-bit.
  • 3lectr1c
    Core Duo was the last high end one.
  • 3lectr1c
    3lectr1c reacted to hunterjwizzard's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Like Like.
    ...do we need to get a moderator involved? This thread has gotten very angry.
  • 3lectr1c
    You drawing comparisons between discussion about a computer processor to politics is one of the reasons that I feel this debate will go...
  • 3lectr1c
    It’s a lot easier to have fun here when you don’t have someone complaining in every thread that’s about a computer architecture they...
  • 3lectr1c
    3lectr1c reacted to werdna's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    How about after it's over? Not saying that was necessarily the logic behind their actions; just that they may not have had the right to...
  • 3lectr1c
    3lectr1c reacted to mbbrutman's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    As though spending money now to get the trademark would improve anything? Sellam didn't get the trademark when he needed to decades...
  • 3lectr1c
    3lectr1c reacted to amichlin's post in the thread Jason Scott's VCF Donation with Like Like.
    A follow up I posted on HackerNews: Again, former VCFederation (Mid Atlantic and National) volunteer here. I was only a volunteer when...
  • 3lectr1c
    Here is finally a decent quality image of the 16" Green732. This came from HyperData, they sold this one as the Model 7320.
    • 7320.PNG
  • 3lectr1c
    3lectr1c reacted to hunterjwizzard's post in the thread Pentium 4 with Haha Haha.
    You're like one of these evil djinns in a DnD campaign who corrupts wishes!!!
Back