• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Alan Sutton

1. A

Magnetic Peripherals / Control Data Corporation BR8A8B 8"floppy switch settings

Hi all, I have a pair of very nice 8: floppy drives in a powered enclosure that I am looking for information to set the switches on the control PWA. The drives are Magnetic Peripherals / Control Data Corporation BR8A8B models as far as I have been able to determine. Can anyone point me towards...
  2. A

Need MICROMATION CP/M system disk

Hi, I am reviving an old mucromation Z-64/Doubler system from the early 80's. I have some work disks from then that boot but I have not found my SYSTEM disk with all of the support files like format, movcpm or sysgen. If anyone has one of these disks in 8" single or double density format, I...
  3. A

MICRROMATION CP/M 2.1 system disk(s) needed

I am a retired S-100 bus early adopter from the late 1970's when I had a computer store in Phoenix Arizona named BITS-N-BYTES and later Arizona Micro Computer Center. When that store closed in the early 1980's I kept some inventory to play with. I put most of it away on shelves after tinkering...
  4. A

MICROMATION CP/M 2.1 disk(s) needed

I am a retired S-100 bus early adopter from the late 1970's when I had a computer store in Phoenix Arizona named BITS-N-BYTES and later Arizona Micro Computer Center. When that store closed in the early 1980's I kept some inventory to play with. I put most of it away on shelves after tinkering...
Back