• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

MICRROMATION CP/M 2.1 system disk(s) needed

Alan Sutton

I am a retired S-100 bus early adopter from the late 1970's when I had a computer store in Phoenix Arizona named BITS-N-BYTES and later Arizona Micro Computer Center. When that store closed in the early 1980's I kept some inventory to play with. I put most of it away on shelves after tinkering with some of it for a few years but now it has been sitting for decades. I recently decided to see if I could revive some of it to sell before I get to incapacitated due to my age and health issues. One of the systems is a 2 drive MICROMATION system using their Z64 board and DOUBLER and MULTI I/O. I was able to get it running and communicating eith my TELEVIDEO 920C terminal. However, I am unable to locate the SYSTEM disks for it and only have 8 or so floppys that were work disks. So I am looking for some help to find the system disks to allow me to format and SYSGEN other floppys. If anyone knows of someone that can help me find the disks I would be most appreciative.
I am starting to sell my collection on EBAY as seller TEMPLE922. If there is something there that you are interested in, please buy it or contact me if you need more information.
Best regards, Alan Sutton

Back